• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tauren Runemaster

Tauren runemaster additions by Tauren warrior

I looked at the Tauren Runemaster model, out there, and felt it needed a good Tauren head, so I simply geomerged it on, I give full credit to Alfred (I think that's the name correct me if I'm wrong) for the skin, and the idea, I just improved it. It uses the same skin as the old one so if you want just import this into your game.

Taurenwarrior

Keywords:
tauren runemaster rune master magician shaman
Contents

Tauren Runemaster (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 6th of September, 2007 Approval status: Non-approved Rating: (6) Great Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [-]No team clor.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 6th of September, 2007
Approval status: Non-approved
Rating: (6) Great

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[-]No team clor.

Level 1
Hey!

This sounds kinda stupid I guess :? ... but how the hell do you guys even make 1 little adjustement :oops: ... what program do you guys use!? I'm pretty much into making maps though... for wich I use downloaded models from this page... so ectually... If you got time for me respond... because well... I love W3 :D ]

Alexander

Level 6
flibbertygibbert. Why are there 5 unarmed tauren? I dunno. This one stands out from the rest. ZZZZzzzzZZZZ...
Tuaren are ok. make a new tauren peon, the old one isn't good at all. My avatar has big ears. Do i have to be the only troll in this forum?

YOU GOT TROLLED!
attachment.php
[/img]

Level 1
He ain't cut out to be a tauren! it looks like the hunchback of notredam on drugs! gd modeling though, 3/5

Level 3
you do all know its just a new skin and a new head not the full model,

anyways tw could u try to add a totem? that would require new anims but maybe give it a try, i know you can do it :)

Level 3
i havent downloaded it until someone can confirm this,

has tw removed the black base of the tail so it dont follow him around when he walks?

Level 3
Hello!

I recently implemented your model into my map, but I found one problem that I was hoping you could fix.

This model has no portrait! Well, I mean it has a portrait, but the portrait is focused on his back rather than his face. Can you/I fix this?

Thanks!