• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"Tales of the Zulium" Character Creation Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
eh? what? who when how? if you're talking about Arnish you can't see him as he is inside the academy.

Level 23
Fozo, Arnish (The dragon) and Jass (The Demon host) are together with Helios (Arch Mage elf) and... crap, forgot her name >.<, the other elf, who is slightly obsessed with the Nexus, are all inside the Academy of Huami Litharae (An elven city, located near the Human-elven border). The Academy, is only accessable to people who have... been allowed to XD, and perhaps some 'Mercenaries'. But still, you wont be seeing us.

Level 8
a storm? more like a calm sea whit no waves no wind no nothing... btw arthas at what point does a hatchling grow up?

Level 8
we should have some sort of rule that says "when a player is absent for more than 2 days his or her character can be controlled by other players if necessary.

Level 8
ok off-topic for a sec; i changed the ext in my sig to a link to my dragon page AND one of my dragons has matured! hoerah! then, people... pls be active? it's really annoying...

Level 19
grim-reaper.jpg

Level 8
Kamica, they deserved it. in the beginning i wanted them to win, but after so many faults... honestly.

Last edited:
Level 8
ok... this has been a ridiculously inactive week. anyhow, from of Friday I'm gone for two weeks so expect some more inactivity. if you still want to RP i'm giving the control over Helios to Arowanna and the control over Jass to Kamica / DK

Level 13
Yes you could call this a double post but it's more a bump to me anyways where is the activity on this and who is inactive I would just like to get a list down or something of some sorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.