• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

taking tauren model requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
i am sorta out of ideas, for taurens and need ideas, i would not call this a request thing, since I WILL NOT make every thing requested just good ideas. PLease don't say things like tauren shamans, and druids since i aldready have those models just no one will skin them... and BE DESCRIPTIVE, don't just go a tauren chieftain with a tauren head, and nothing extra, maybe like a totem on his back, or whatever... and i DO have different tauren heads, but no one will skin themm... :wink:

Level 11
IpawnedU said:
what you need is simply a kick-ass tauron!!

Something that will come out and youll be like "TAURON TIME!!!"

Anywawy.... I think like a tauron with the demon hunters weapons would look kicka**
!!!
yes exactly what i was thinking, i am working on a much better tauren rifleman, but i need more, and umm do you just mean a demon hunter liek tauren?

P.S. tauren is spelled with an 'e' not 'o'

Level 5
topic

was thinking that too. i think you need a huge tauren like the blizzard tuaren model with the beastmaster spell slam anim and the fire pandaren's attack animations for the tauren. the tauren should have the tauren walk animation and be like a beserker with 2 double sided battle axes. :lol:

Level 4
why not a tauren spirit that is like what the spirit pig is to the quillboar so make like a big bull or something or why not make the tauren druids of the hoof that can turn into a bull just a suggestion

Level 7
Maybe,a tauren mounted onto some kind of animal... (A bull? HEY!) Or maybe a tauren Mounted onto some type of flying animal, perhaps something like a wind rider, but different? I dunno, just thought an Air Tauren or Mounted Tauren would be usefull. Anywayz, GL :shock:

Level 4
yeah. a mounted tauren on a kodo. but have the kodo wear armor and the tauren have a long pike that it stabs its enemies with.

or make a tauren on a large bull. that would be funny.

you should make a normal bull model. that could be useful for a creep or critter or something.

Level 11
umm

Mecheon said:
Oh, and Phoenix can't carry Tauren. They're fire elemental birds, and are therefore always on fire. Any Tauren that rides a phoenix will become a hamburger

Anywho, go and try a Tauren Kodo Rider

i suppose a pheonix could stop burning the rider if he really trusted him. and yeah i will go for the kodo rider, i aldready made one by just resizing the ouc and putting a tauren head and skin on him, but i guess you want the rider to attack and not bang drums right?

Level 25
WC universe Phoenix's can't stop burning. Hence why they constantly die and come back. They're Fire Elementals

Thunder Phoenix on the other hand aren't even Phoenix. They're completly different creatures. And they can't carry really heavy weights either. That was something from either mythology, or from Harry Potter. I can't remember which. But yeah, if you're gonna make a Kodo Rider, I'd leave the drums. Or just use the non-drum beating animations

Level 11
well

Mecheon said:
WC universe Phoenix's can't stop burning. Hence why they constantly die and come back. They're Fire Elementals

Thunder Phoenix on the other hand aren't even Phoenix. They're completly different creatures. And they can't carry really heavy weights either. That was something from either mythology, or from Harry Potter. I can't remember which. But yeah, if you're gonna make a Kodo Rider, I'd leave the drums. Or just use the non-drum beating animations

yes in theory it would be simply i could also do some rearranging of bones and get that wyvern rider animations for the tauren problem is, the wyvern bones are named like cap i mean what is 'object05'?
the halbred is very possible if i have time

Level 1
Yea.. Well the whole fact for having a ranged tauren is really absurd... unless he was operating a catapult or spearman... the main strengths of a tauren is well... hp and armour.. speed - sucks... so gotta be something really powerful... how bout a battering ram?... like 2 taurens holding a ram - not just a shitty wooden thing.. like heavy metal spikes . and yea 2 taurens carying it on the side... will be like the siege engine.. but it shuld have like a second attack or an ability that changes it to normal attack instead of siege and kill other ground units... yea thats it for me.. hope u like it

Level 11
yep

yep and they look awesome doing it, i thought it was basurd too, before i saw what a wicked job blizzard did.

and i made a rifleman as well ( A MUCH MUCH better one than before), along qith about 10 other models, evil-wart dragon is skinning them, and we'l lpost em later. i'm also working on updates for those oold tauren mods i posted. you know better legs no custom skin, geometry fixes, sometimes an entire overhaul

Status
Not open for further replies.