• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking SFX requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Im making some sfx (Sound Effects), so if anyone needs things like;

• Many different gun shot sounds
  • Sirens
  • Crowd sfx
  • Vehicle sounds
  • Arrow sounds
  • Bongo sounds
  • Bowling Sounds
  • Bubbles through water
  • Trumpet sounds
  • Many "atmosphere" sfx
  • Axe chopping
  • Church Clock's
  • Climbing Stairs
  • Sword sounds
  • I have to many to list...
  • Over 1000 outher's to

Just post what you need and i'll check if I have it, & if not ill see if I can find it.

:mwahaha:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

OK, I took a hot air balloon sound of the air going into the balloon & added different echo's choruses and stuff to them.
Try these 5 out, if they aren't what you need ill go find a different one.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Well this is about the best I could do since I couldn't find any in my files, aries, or google.
I took the warcraft graveyard theme and added some echo's and switched around some other things.

Hope there something like what you needed ;) :grin:

---He requested that I not release these, so I removed the attachment.

That's great. Very very good. Now, another thing I'd like and give you rep whenever I can:
In this song, from 2:37 - 2:48, there is a chanting, like a monastery's one. Can you find similar sounds and turn it into a duration relative to the duration of the siren songs? I would like it like a mysterious chanting, as if someone follows a bunch of a secret order of monks.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Heres the first one.

It is good, but it has this flushing background sound, as if noise is not removed. Could you add an ambient theme (not too bold, an ambience that will give it a mystical feeling instead and will be there just for a fill-up)? Oh, and an effect of a fade in the whole song, so that it is not so loud, but it gives the feeling of a whispered chanting.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Ok, I added a lower echo that repeats some of the previous chanting under neath the main chant & I think that the fuzzy noise is gon for now. (At least I don't notice it)

---He requested that I not release this one eather, so I removed the attachment.

Level 13
Hmh, you're doing something very hard, you know?

In a few days I'll post my request(s) too. :pcon:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

get the bird sounds tree sounds and stuff, then put them into 1 track, layer them. then send it to me.

Level 13
A taunt of a huge mechanical robot. Ya know... "GROAAAAAAAAH!"
It needs to fit with this or this model.

EDIT: Oh, and somekind of chasing/following music... ya know, like the movie Jaws when the sharks attack.
And some... Battle Songz or somethin'.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Ok, i finished the robot thing. Mike was a bit broken so it couldn't take in loud sounds so i used a very low and quiet sound then buffed it up with some effects, its not an uber loud GROOAAHHH though.

Gonna work on the thunderstorm tomorrow, probably gonna take an hour or 2.

And as for the battle songs and stuff, I only do sounds can't do music or that. Just dl the jaws theme xP

Attachments

• RobotGrown.mp3
    32.7 KB · Views: 155
Level 13
You sir, are a genious.
I'm now typing from my phone, so I can't +rep Ya for this, sorry.

And... can I have another SFX...?

A crowd that is talkin' or something...
You know... as background music for my cinematic. It is supposed to be inside a town/castle .
If you would do that, I'll love you. =3

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Wow, it was extremely easy lol, just pressed random buttons and then it was finished.
Wasn't sure how long you wanted it so I just made it 14 sec long, 4 thunder sounds & lots of rain.

Attachments

• ThunderStorm.mp3
    96 KB · Views: 149

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Well i like it,especially the background looks like a strom,but could you make the lightining/thunder a bit better?Would help a lot,also 14 seconds is pretty fine ;)
Thx!

Background, I could try probably can't though, just recorded them when we had a thunderstorm :/

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Just set the triggers to make it repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.