• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tagar Spinebreaker

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
He is just amazing in my opinion.
First i thought about using the Orc-Blademaster to make him, but then i thought: "Hey.... The Warcraft 3 Grom Hellscream Model suits him better!"
And now you see the Result. I hope it is good.

Here some Lore: Tagar Spinebreaker
I took this as a Reverence Picture:
wowwiki___tagar_spinebreaker_by_weremagnus.jpg

Bone Shoulderguard by InfernalTater (I couldn't ask for his permission, because he wasn't online since 1st June)

Fel Orc Spikes by General Frank (I am very sorry for not mentioning it.)

Don't distribute/edit him without my permission and give credits if you use him.
Contents

Fel Orc Tagar Spinebreaker (Model)

Tagar Spinebreaker (Model)

Reviews
JesusHipster
Review: Sorry, but it's too simple. Skin doesn't add much to the model either. It's not bad, but there are not enough changes as of right now. Filesize is also way too huge.
Level 8
It could be created with textures in-game.
Also, looks like a simple armed version of Grom.
The idea is good, but needs more changes.

Level 15
It is just Grom model with few bones attached to it. Remove banner, change his axe, change haircut and he should be a lot better. Not perfect, but better.