• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sylvanas Lost Map/Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi there, guys!

Looking for a very old map/campaign for Sylvanas. Not precisely sure of the plot, 6 years ago was the last time I played it. You start as Dark Ranger Sylvanas, and attempt to protect Quel'Thalas from... someone. It's a single-player RPG, i.e. no buildings to start with, you only got Sylvanas hero and creeps you enchant on the way.

Not completely sure, but I do believe you meet Kael'thas Sunstrider and one of the nathrezim on the way, along with some higher elves. Also, and this part is really vivid in my mind, there is a library with tomes and stories of the high elves - which turn out to be a puzzle that opens gates to goodies. These puzzles appear in your log as you approach a pillar with a book atop.

Unsure whether this was only a single map or an entire campaign. If this helps, I believe I found this somewhere on a Russian Warcraft III forum, albeit the puzzles were in English. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated, any map/campaign archives to look through would be really great too.

Best,
Izzy

Status
Not open for further replies.