• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Survivors Map (Unit Alteration request)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello, Im making a map called Survivors and for i need this (Details at End) Model to be made because you can upgrade your civilization and builders through sacrificial pit ability (Dumb peasant goes in -> Smart one comes out) Anyway all of the races but the humans have scholarly looking upgrades of eachother so i need either of these two models to be made you dont have to make both but it would be nice to have two choices

-Really Basic: Peasant with glowy green goggles or...

-Medium: A preist but without his staff a pickaxe like the peasant with the same animation so he looks like he is building it.

Thank you very much for stopping to see this post and if you can help me out all the better. Please PM before you decide yes so I can notify others if someone is already working on this model. I'll Check back daily at least but i will try to check pretty often if im not busy

Thanks, Midnight2

Status
Not open for further replies.