• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Peasant Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
:fp: I need a Model of Peasants can Someone Make a Model of Evil Looking Peasant(3-5 Models) and Good Once (3-5 Models) and Please No Attachment... I'll put you in Credits if the Map is Finished...
----------------------------------
If your Interested In My Request Feel Free to Message me that you want to Help me And I'll Send you the SAMPLE of the PROJECT (Map)

Please Post the Model Here or Just Message me

Thanks in Advanced :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 18
Wow, such a big request (6 to 10 models), and you don't even share a link to witch project will those models be used....
Have you tried searching the skin section??? there are plenty villager and peasant skins there that you can use at the same time.

I suggest you to show at least an advance of your map, because almost no one will spend time doing models that will not even be used in a finished map....

Level 3
Wow, such a big request (6 to 10 models), and you don't even share a link to witch project will those models be used....
Have you tried searching the skin section??? there are plenty villager and peasant skins there that you can use at the same time.

I suggest you to show at least an advance of your map, because almost no one will spend time doing models that will not even be used in a finished map....

I Already searched the skin section and the model section and Yeah I saw all of them and DOwnloaded them but i need some more
BTW thanks for the INFORMATION let me edit my THREAD:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.