• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
There are many characters from this game that are needed in my map... infact all of them! I have Mario, Luigi, Kirby, Link, Bowser, Peach, Samus, Wario, Pit, and Wolf but I still need the other 20 or so charecters. One model I also would like in the map would be Zero Suit Samus. If you do have any models with the animations already in I'd be happy to give you credit in my map. One last thing, if you think you can make a better updated version of the chaecters I have that would be helpful too. All of the charecters i have so far I have received from the models section on this website.

Last edited:
Level 3
Also any cool ideas you think would make the map ,before it comes out, better put it in this thread please.:spell_breaker:

Level 25
Silence befalls the land...

Aww, how cute! You waited, what, less than 1 hours for a reply for your insanely hard and complex request that you've given next to none information on and are just hoping against hope that someone will help you with!

Newsflash buddy, we have lives and we ain't gonna spend them doing your request. Give us a reason to or don't bother

Also, we typically wait 3 days between bumping. Bloody hell, what type of quick moving forums are you used to?

Level 3
Well all you have to do is read :eekani: and actually I do bump the thread every day It's just that alot of people post on this forum... I don't think it's any of your buisness on how I conduct my work... so why don't you stop sticking your nose in other people's affairs...

Level 3
If you want more details I'll tell you about the map just ask... I don't expect people to really care what the map is... they might loose intrest before their done reading... but the point is... this map is nothing like any map anyone (that I know) has made before. Think of a gladiator game mixed with an rpg mixed with loap. It's like that only it's not... I'll realese a Beta once I have more charecters. Most of the terreign is already done.

Level 3
If you need a reason don't even bother looking at the requests... because none of them are any good... I'm making this map because I want to prove that I can. This is my first real project... and for once I know what I'm doing. I only ask for a little help from all of you to make the charecters and I'll give you credit.

Level 25

You...

You did NOT just post 3 fucking times after I said it was against the rules to double post

Sir, are you the type of general nitwit, idiot, or otherwise stupid person who would go to a lion in the wild and attempt to steal away one of its cubs, and then attempt to sue the zoo when you get mauled? Are you the type of idiot who is going to shove their arm straight into a nest of angry Japanese Hornets in the dire hope that there might be some honey? Are you the type of absolute GIT who is going to leave food outside in the woods, despite warnings, and then complain once the bear comes along and eats all of said food, along with endangering everyone?

Because guess what? You just did those things

Sir, I am a MODERATOR of this website. I keep control over the website. I am the final word of law and order here. You, it appears, have a problem with authority. Therefore, you deserve the punishment you are getting

I am shutting this topic. I am neg repping you for ignoring moderator instructions. And I hope that you enjoy this life experience

Good day

Status
Not open for further replies.