• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Super Mario Bros RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
A rather average try for a new map maker. This map finds it's strength in its new colourful character models and Mario Bros Theme. However that terrain is really kinda bland and for some reason when I click Yoshi (summoned from the ability) the game errors up and crashes. That of course is not good. I guess this is to be expected but the enemies are the same old stuff, and in the end this map is really just one big slow beatfest with no breaks in between. I'd say it could do with a little Mario music to add a nice touch plus a terrain upgrade and a lot more effort overall. Still I found some enjoyment in its simplicity and ability design. 5/10

Level 2
I don't know why the game crashes for you when you click on Yoshi, I never had that happen before. :?

Level 3
So it doesn't crash for you? Usually this type of thing happens when incompatible abilities are used or invalid trigger results occur

Level 3
Oh right, Yoshi probably doesn't have the devour cargo hold and because of it since Yoshi has devour things screw up.

Status
Not open for further replies.