• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super Inhuman Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
SO There was THIS REQUEST from AlotofGarbage's chavy friend and I don KNOW where he CAME from but he wanted some LYRICS about ALEIHZA and I DONT Know WHO SHE is?(sorry about the CAPS something IS wron g with my KEYBOARD...)

Super Inhuman Mind:-

I went far away
Into the wildnerness
Alone in sorrow
I'm stuck with no escape

When I go crazy
Will you still call me super mad?
If you was still there
Would you be suprised
By my super inhuman mind?

I told the world
How I felt
With the darkness
In the thorn of my side

When I go crazy
If you was still there
Would you be suprised

I told the world my troubles
And it came out the black
End of the moon
I just laid their in my confusion

When I go crazy
If you was still there
Would you be suprised
x2

HAD to control my KEYBOARD for that LONG so sorry if its TOO SHORT, argh FFS.

Level 19
Don't like very much, not enough rhyming, super mad makes no sense should be insane, super inhuman mind makes no sense, hell the whole damn thing makes no sense. Call me Simon but I don't like this at all. Needs serious fixing, sounds like a bad three doors down song. Sorry to ruin your day but you need to correct errors and make more enjoyable lyrics.

Level 7
Your not getting it.....I think super mad fits.Will you still call me super insane? sorry doesen't work for me. Songs don't have to rhyme do they? >_>. I don't think it needs serious fixing I think its alright. Your thought though and I'm not improving this, its alright to my eyes. Super inhuman mind makes sense to me or what do you want it too be?! ''super unstoppable mind?'' sorry wouldn't work. Anyways its all fine to me. Makes sense to me but, thanks for ruining my day....

Level 7
I agree with Sythe. Songs don't have to rhyme? It's not really a song then. It's more of a.. well.. a bunch of sentences. That's like saying pizza doesn't need the coated sauce. The pizza without the sauce is just plain dough. Who wants to eat plain dough? Not many people. The same analogy can be said for songs that don't rhyme.

Level 3
How come i feel you ARE alotofgarbage? i don't even know him....yet in a couple postsa you bring him up and he posts right underneath you. its errie.

Status
Not open for further replies.