• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sup I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Greetings, I am Technomancer.

I have been here for a short while (like 3 months, short enough), and I am from New Zealand.

While I don't currently play Warcraft 3, I will make the occasional skin or icon.

I guess I'm quite a musical person. I currently play the trumpet, the drums, and I sing. I will actively listen to most kinds of music, with exception to hip-hop, modern pop, 'emo' stuff, and rap.

I like to think I am an artistic person as well. I draw, I paint, etcetera.

Most imporantly, I am not a bot.

Level 32
Welcome to The Hive Workshop!

I have seen you around. You now have your own thread to post links to your art, music, or whatever!

The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders (map and resource editors) of all skill levels among its users. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include::coolgrunt:

Status
Not open for further replies.