• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Sup Brahskis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So, I realize I'm registered from '05 but nevermind that.

I'm new. I'll be here for awhile. So how's it goin'?

My specialty is really terraining, I used to do a little of everything but through the passed few years of not doing anything I've lost most other skills.
Primarily I'm here to learn some new stuff, maybe get all this rust off my World Editor. And hopefully I can contribute some help as well.

Peace.

Level 2
Well really it had nothing to do with the site. I stopped fiddling with Warcraft altogether. A couple months ago I started playing RoC again, I can't find my TFT CD Key (Shows me for not keeping track of my stuff though I guess). But after I started playing more and more I got a serious urge to get back into the editor. When I did get back into it I realized I've forgotten a lot. I've been working on this personal project and so far I like it, but it's really lacking meat and potatoes because I just can't remember how to do it.

And to be honest I don't really know where this account came from, but it was already registered to my e-mail. I probably have an even older/more active more registered to my old e-mail.

But yeah... That's my story.

Status
Not open for further replies.