• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Summon a Tidal Lord

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well ,it's my first spell but anyway i want you to be sincere.It's realy easy spell to make , I mean really.Thanks for guy Tarrasque from which i took a Tidal Lord model it impressed me so much.I used icon WaterMagic from HappyCockroach.

Keywords:
Summon , water , tidal , lord , firelord , spell
Contents

Summon a Tidal Lord (Map)

Reviews
14:39, 26th Mar 2011 Bribe: The only good thing about this spell is the custom model file. It's not MUI, it's leaking a region uselessly, it's leaking some locations, looks like you scrambled something up really quickly and the automation (one...

M

14:39, 26th Mar 2011
Bribe:

The only good thing about this spell is the custom model file. It's not MUI, it's leaking a region uselessly, it's leaking some locations, looks like you scrambled something up really quickly and the automation (one single order) is really lacking.

The whole thing needs re-structuring. I also advise looking at other peoples' spells and read some tutorials.

I think it would be better if you use triggers to command the tidal lord to
execute a bunch of actions (casting a random spell or 2), and the user
shouldn't have any control over him (You do that by giving him locust)

You have to detect the enemy units relative to the caster and he has to cast
his spells on them (smartly)

If he had 4 spells for instance, he would use them depending on the number
of enemies, the highest Current HP among the enemy units, the highest armor
and best armor type (No Armor is the weakest, and Divine is the most
powerful), etc...

If there was one footman with 120 HP, 2 armor, and medium armor, he wouldn't
use his ulti, infact he wouldn't use any of his spells! He would just attack it.

This would be sort of like an AI system for one unit, so it shouldn't be toooo hard.

Good Luck :)

Level 10
  • Summon a Tidal Lord
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Summon a Tidal Lord
    • Actions
      • Set Summoner = (Triggering unit)
      • Set Target = (Target unit of ability being cast)
      • Set Summon = (Region centered at (Position of Summoner) with size (1.00, 1.00))
      • Unit - Create 1 Tidal Lord for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of Summoner <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Wait 0.50 seconds
      • Sound - Play HPitLordReady1 <gen>
      • Wait 0.60 seconds
      • Unit - Add a 11.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Add Crushing Waves to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Set level of Crushing Waves for (Last created unit) to (Level of Summon a Tidal Lord for Summoner)
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Neutral Beastmaster - Stampede (Position of Target)

Not Mui, leaks like a fountain.

Also, its pretty much a stampede after like a second.