• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Suggestion] Linking Medals to Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello Hive,

While browsing our sites and seeing some profiles of our members, i was wondering which recource they made that they came won a contest against other ones (mainly because of curiosity, to be honest. and some recources on contests don't fall into the recource section). So everytime i try to click on these medals, i get the mildly reminder taht i have to dig the thread out for myself, because it just links into the colllection of all awarded medals on the hive (and that one is a dead end).

So i would suggest that, at least for future contests, they get either linked to the matching contest thread, or at least the page they refer to has a link to that one. It isn't an important change by any means, but it could make browsing and digging up older threads fore the curious a bit more convenient

Status
Not open for further replies.