• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

sugestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
well i sorry for posting this because, i din't find the sugestion forum, soo anyway, i like to sugestion a maps that could be made ( if i know how to hadle warcraft editor, i was making those maps by myself ), and this is some i tink that gonna be awesome

1- kingdom hearts: this RPG made by esquare enix was for me the best RPG ever, even if is for PS2, but his graphics, his story is awesome.

2- more ninja maps: like ninja vs samurai, i like ninjas, and kill samurais is very cool :ogre_hurrhurr:

3- panda maps: u know, like beer beer, panda tag, u guyz can make a RPG of panda,

4- more dbz maps: well i saying that because u guyz dont have too much of DBZ maps, and the one u guyz have only a bit of them are cool

5- Ow, optmus plz, do more cool maps, your maps are amazing :thumbs_up:

well i posted what i sugest ( sorry again from the wrong place to post the sugestion, like i said, i dint find the sugestion forums), and if my inglish is bad, i because i am brazilian and i need more practice, tanks :ogre_haosis:

Status
Not open for further replies.