• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Such Rage....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Kay, so I'm trying to take an in-game screenshot for my campaign, Fall of Quel'thalas, but every time I try, It just take a screenshot of my current window without Warcraft III. I need help very soon as possible.

Also, another problem(maybe my fault, I lack trigger skills), when I play a map in my campaign, the user player's color will be red, even I put it in a proper team color(blue). So maybe triggers may fix that, or in the scenario or something? I dunno, but I need help in this one too. Also, It show's a random race's UI even the player race is human. If someone want to check the campaign and fix it, PM me and I'll send it to ya!

Thank you!

Level 9
if you have Windows 7 you could Get an ingame screen shot via Snipping tool to crop out the current screen or parts of it just use it to circle around the area you want a picture taken of then it should appear Where you save it or you could use print screen Press it once then open up ms paint or some other painting program and then right click paste you should have your image in the program then just save it somewhere and There you have it your ingame sceenshot is served.

Level 25
if you have Windows 7 you could Get an ingame screen shot via Snipping tool to crop out the current screen or parts of it just use it to circle around the area you want a picture taken of then it should appear Where you save it or you could use print screen Press it once then open up ms paint or some other painting program and then right click paste you should have your image in the program then just save it somewhere and There you have it your ingame sceenshot is served.

I just used the Snippy Tool but how can I use it while playing?

Hey man, I had similar problem and even made a thread about it, I managed to fix it, check it out

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/world-editor-help-zone-98/game-ignoring-player-settings-252440/

Thanks it helped, TOO MUCH help :) Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.