• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Street Fighter IV on keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey ya all. I have just bought SFIV for PC, and I am amazed. But, I have a problem. Since I don't have a joystick (yet), I play with keyboard. That wouldn't be so bad if I could do Ultra Moves! OK, there are specials that I can do, like Hadouken, (often accidentaly) Shoryuuken, Cannon Drill, and similiar simple moves. But, when it comes to Ultra Moves, I am dead. Every Ultra move needs to press punch or kick 3 times after key combination, and i do it, but nothing happens. I easily perform Super moves, but Ultras are impossible. Either my character does nothing or does a special attack. So, what should I do? Buy a joystick or....?

Level 15
There's a key you can press to do this. By default, pressing all 3 punch buttons at once can be done by hitting the "F" key, and for kicking, you can use the "v" key.

Level 2
go with the stick man, or buy a ps3 controller and hook it up with ur pc.

anyways, you can still edit the keys in the button config and choose X3 punch or kick

Status
Not open for further replies.