• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Story About heroes Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
it could be the tale of a great dragon in which the main controllable heroes are to build up they're strength and power in some random areas, taking quests from the nearby villages and finally the epic clash between them and the mighty dragon that burns and pillages the city and had destroyed many homes....

well thats all i can think of for now.

Level 4
it could be the tale of a great dragon in which the main controllable heroes are to build up they're strength and power in some random areas, taking quests from the nearby villages and finally the epic clash between them and the mighty dragon that burns and pillages the city and had destroyed many homes....

well thats all i can think of for now.

i need ya hero story not map^^
I still dont get it. -.-
a story about some heroes - is that so hard to understand?

Level 28
If I get it right:

There used to be a few honored generals (your heroes), who were once in a war, but the king's sidekick was an imposter, when the king was in danger, the imposter kept the generals out of the throne room and the king was killed.
Because they didn't save their king, they have been exiled out of their homeland and now they're trying to kill the imposter.

If you really mean that each hero has a story:

General 1:
The first general was born in a normal neighbourhood, had normal friends and went to a normal school, untill the day that his village has been raided by barbarians, his mother and brother got killed on the same day, then he took up the sword of a dead soldier (killed by those barbarians) and swore he would avenge them.

General 2:
His father was one of the few mages left in the world and was praised by everyone, because a mage was a very high status.
He was always served, he didn't have to do anything but being a mage, which was annoying him and he decided to leave the Mage Guild, on his path he met general 3 and decided to help him achieve his goal

General 3:
The 3th general was raised in the same town as General 1, but he left before the barbarians came.
Since he was a child he has always been interested in power, in search of that power he met General 2, who agreed on helping him achieve power.

I din't know what you exactly ment, but this is something to start with...

Level 3
yo dawg i hear you like hero stories so ima see what i can come up with but what do i have for the world so i can see what im doing here or should i just kinda make it up and see if you like it

Level 3
took me a while but i have an idea for the mage

Insert name here) is a mage at the kings court but due to an unfortunate accident he was cast out putting another in his stead but he then decides that he will help the king no matter what he has to do even if it means his own death...

maybe ill come up with another idea later but hey its a start eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.