1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Storm Bridge 1

Submitted by Lestat(br)
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
NetStorm is a really old game by Activision and Titanic about the shatter of the Earth surface. Floating islands were called upon to above the sky, then called Nimbus, where the gravity is low enough to hold cities on these islands.

To connect these islands, they would use wooden Bridges.

I have started doing NetStorm models. I have completed the bridges, and already started a couple of units and workshops. I just do them for fun, this way, I don't have a bridging system or anything, but only the bridge models.

I hope you know NetStorm, and if you do, I hope this inspires you about doing a NetStorm map. I am not good enough as a mapper for such a difficultly coded-map.

I don't ask for credits, you can edit them as you want, a rep for me is a token of your gratitude.

You should not post this model anywhere as if it was yours. It's THW's! xD

For the next update, I will set a cracked state, as an alternate form.

Thanks for your feedback.

Keywords:
netstorm, net, storm, bridge
Contents

Storm Bridge 1 (Model)

Reviews
09:31, 5th Sep 2008 Pyritie: Basic, but could be useful.
  1. 09:31, 5th Sep 2008
    Pyritie: Basic, but could be useful.

2. rex4

rex4

Resources:
    Resources:
    netstorm

:grin:i used to play netstorm alot AMAZING GAME but bit old now :( i might make a netstorm map but i will have to get better at map making:grin:

3. [K40$]-Spectre

[K40$]-Spectre

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It would be great a net storm map for WRC3. Nice idea lestat, really like it. Hope this will continue.

4. Inuyashe

Inuyashe

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ah, Netstorm. Found it on some site... cant remember which right now. I gotta say, it was very addicting. I would make a Netstorm map... but I only know basic triggers, editing units and giving them new models. Not much.