1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Stone Brick Floor

Submitted by Xeryxoz
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This is my first ever attempt to make any model, in fact I don't think I can make anything great like everyone here so All I could do was make this, but I think it will be useful.

I made this in hopes that it will look good in my map as an add-on to the Wall Set by Tranquil, using one of his models as a basis for this (sorry) - now I want to share it with everyone.

It connects properly to the placed models next to the original, my suggestion of how to use it however is making every model around the first one rotate by 90° (4 models), and build like that, makes it seem a bit more professional...
Contents

Stone Brick Floor (Model)

1. Aleister

Aleister

Resources:
    Resources:
    Like it and could be useful!

2. Xeryxoz

Xeryxoz

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Thanks, thing is I've tried to make a floor for some time now with those bricks, it's hard to find the perfect alignment for the texture in terms of that, especially cause if it doesn't connect it's easily seen, so this is the best I could make in terms of the texture connecting consistently with the same model next to it... :mwahaha:

3. JesusHipster

JesusHipster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Review: approved

works well, useful, good job

4. The10th-X

The10th-X

Resources:
    Models: