• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stick Figures on Crack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
If that really makes you laugh, follow the link in my waffle, and take a look at the stuff here. The ones that say "Download" are just flashes, you don't really need to download anything.

Level 26
Haha...I have seen all of them THEY ROCK!!!You deserve +rep!!!
You'd give +rep to anything that doesn't really deserve it.

On topic, that was a cheap ripoff of robot chicken, except it uses very undetailed stick figures and no imagination whatsoever, not to mention it wasn't funny. This stuff is worse than Dane Cook, and the cheap stick figures are only 1/4 of the reason why.

Level 6
You'd give +rep to anything that doesn't really deserve it.

On topic, that was a cheap ripoff of robot chicken, except it uses very undetailed stick figures and no imagination whatsoever, not to mention it wasn't funny. This stuff is worse than Dane Cook, and the cheap stick figures are only 1/4 of the reason why.

you my friend..... have NO imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.