• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starwars Republic Dropship Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey im Miaow567 - quite new to Hive

Project:
Im looking to make a starwars/clonewars style map and I have mostly everything I need, except the dropships that are used by the republic.

Request:
*Name:
* Republic Drop Ship
* Type:
*Model - most likely from scratch but if you can find one similar- go for it.
* Details:
* Id like the model to look like the one in the attached picture- except without the small spherelike turrets on the
sides near the front, id like the attack animations to be the 2 front guns- and if its not to much a landing Model
version of this.

Please help!!

Attachments

• attachment.JPG
    attachment.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 13,796
Last edited:
Level 9
It's a really awesome picture. However, your only looking to make a map. What happens if you decide against making the map? Tbh, i'de support the creation of this model anyway but not in those colours. The ship should look like it does in Star Wars because it would benefit more that way.
Unless someoe is willing to make 2 seperate skins.

Level 5
well I did mean to just have normal colours - it took me forever to just find that picture - id like 2 seperate skins of it but the normal one would just be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.