• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

StarGate Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, my friend and I are in the process of creating multiple campaign missions that follow episodes of the show, Stargate SG-1.

I came to the Hive in search of a few models, so I could use them throughout the campaigns (of course credit would be given) but when I searched for SG-1 Models, all I could find were a stargate (which of course was very useful) and a Ha'tak (which is also useful, but not for the mission I'm currently working on).

More specifically, the only area that we're lacking models in is the character department. We currently need five models, all humanoid, whose pictures I will post below. If you could create them all with nothing in their hands, but with a "shooting stance" animation, that would be great (they'll be using attached guns). Also, if you could make sure they're wearing some sort of green-camo outfit with black vests, that'd be great. (You'll see their getup in O'Neill's below). Of course, credit will be given, and your name shall appear on the loading screen.

Here are the pictures:

Jack O'Neill
11.jpg

Samantha Carter
192381463_small.jpg

Daniel Jackson
MS_DanielJackson01.jpg

Teal'C
4cm37rs.jpg

General Hammond
h1.jpg

Thanks a lot, ask any questions you feel necessary.
We're covered in the terrain and triggering department, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.