• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

StarBase

Keywords:
star base hq ship
Contents

StarBase (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) Model works nice and performs well.

M

General Frank:

(Approved)

Model works nice and performs well.

Level 3
This doesn't need to be used for startrek maps, this I jut what I need for my Star Wars AoS I'm working on. (just waiting for that tie fighter model to be fixed and it's done. 4/5 ( no death animation)

Level 4
Man, all your models are nice!!! and, yea, we dont care if they r startrek related! it can be usefull for any starship! :D 4/5 (cuz of no death animation)

MAKE A DEATH ANIMATION!!! :evil: :evil: lol

Level 2
i dont really like star trek...no offence to u star trek lovers but i want star trek to burn in hell and it is somthing nerdz watch that have no freakin lives!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

3.26ly

3.26ly

Looks good but needs even more skinning imo -on the windows and the grey part. And add death animation and other naimations. Otherwise 4.5/5

Windows must be yellow. In space the base has lights you know. Maybe add some more details to the metal covering of the starbase ? Make the windows light.

Level 3
might use in map if my map idea get good feed back. might use as the space station by earth and that is only the best space station get to have since there might be 3-6 space station in the map and only 1 earth!!! press link to give feed back on my idea 4/5 cause of the texture is not that detailed get alittle more detail on it =D

Edit: i are getting Some good feedback on the map and im CURRENTLY assembling a team and i hoppe i can use this!!

Last edited: