• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Star Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Can anybody create a custom star terrain for me.Ill include you in credits in my map if you do. post if you would like to create it and ill send you my map

Also if you do create this terrain for my map plz dont make it like a giant five pointed star i was more along the lines of thinking like small white dots that look like stars ty.

Level 2
well my map is a maze called escape space
and like i want a custom terrain like plain black but stars around in it so it seems like you are in space need more info?

Level 2
i havnt started i was going to do all my terraining before i did triggers and stuff

do most people that add custom stuff to other peoples map usually want it to be finished first??

Level 2
yea its alright if you release in public but its not finished just to tell you.. and make sure you dont make it tft terrain because i need it roc and i cant host so ima have to send it to your email

Level 8
same. it can't find the file path. could someone help us?

*EDIT* this is the error
error.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.