• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stampede Missile Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
How can I use a unit model as a stampede missile and it would actually run.
Example: The Mammoth unit
How can I use it as a stampede model and instead of having it do the slidy gimmick, it would actually run.
Thank you!

Level 7
you can attach immolition to the unit and have it deal damage to any enemy units in its way, you could also do this by modifing the unholy aura and reducing its radius

Level 6
you can attach immolition to the unit and have it deal damage to any enemy units in its way, you could also do this by modifing the unholy aura and reducing its radius
i dont understand. the Mammoth is used as a missile for the ability, but how can I make it use the walk fast animation?

Level 7
A missile is a missile. You will have to edit the mammoth model into a missile in, for example, Magos model editor or MdlVis. This shouldn't be to difficult because all you really need to do is change the running animation name to "stand", because that is what is used for the missile travel animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.