• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stack command buttons in version 1.27b, other method? (Help, Test)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Some users told me that they could try to ask for some help on this, well as the title says, look for a way to do this in version 1.27b. It is known that said version blizzard "fixed" the option X:0 , Y: -11 using some "if's", which were used to hide a button and other negative values which are used to stack them all in one place. All of that explained by ALEXz407 How to stack standart buttons

I didn't find a normal method to recover this trick, so I looked for another way, and I found that to create a .mix file that could allow to disable the "if's" that blizzard put in this version, so I did it. Now it turns out that the combination X:0, Y:-11 that leandrotp Hiding any button found doesn't work in 1.27b, but the negative values that are staked work normally. The help is if someone knows other combinations to hide a button.

There are currently several communities using version 1.27b, and I wanted to help with that. (Maybe someone found another way to hide buttons in this version as well.)

(I don't know if I can post such a .mix file on the forum 🤔).
Lol they told me that if I could post the .mix file (It is only for version 1.27b)

Attachments

• HideFixTrickBottom127bv1c.rar
    33.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.