• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I need someone that has 3ds max 4 or 5 and has the art Tools to do the following:

---------------------

1. take a model and in top view turn it to the right ( --> ) then mkae a gif of its stand animation(all of them in a row(eg. stand - 1 + stand - 2 etc.))

2. Do the same with its walk animation

3. Do the same with the death animation

4. Try to make the gifs look relistic in size (dont ahve a small building with a huge guy)

---------------------
the next thing i need are tiles.

i need the following tiles extracted:

- Village Crops
- Stone path/cobble path
- dirt
- grassy dirt
- leaves
- vines
- desert

The models i need are:

- Villager male (the one with out the grey shirt)
- Barn
- Farm house
- Castle
- City Building
- trees (village summer, fall, winter)
- Corn
- Shrub
- rocks
- flowers
-----------------------------

I will be needing more modles and tiles later but this is all i need to get the beta ready

I would also like it if someone could make a fruit/veg. stand, and a wagon pulled by horses(should be animated)

If you would like to help please leave a message here or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks, Argo

Level 25
Nah, sounds like he wants to try and do something stupid by blending 2D and 3D somehow

Now, sprites are 2D images. 3D models do NOT turn into sprites if you just take pictures of them. It looks bad and is a waste of space

Just keep them in 3D and take screenshots for whatever bizzare comic project you want

Level 4
So... let me get this straight, you want someone to export a bunch of Warcraft 3 models property of warcraft 3 so that you can get an A on whatever project you were assigned to do on your own by a teacher.

No this is not for school...

Nah, sounds like he wants to try and do something stupid by blending 2D and 3D somehow

Now, sprites are 2D images. 3D models do NOT turn into sprites if you just take pictures of them. It looks bad and is a waste of space

Just keep them in 3D and take screenshots for whatever bizzare comic project you want

...umm can't think of what to say...

You don't need max. War3viewer is just enough.

no i need max becuase i need to get top view i can't have the view off every time i take a snapshot, also in max you can mkae a gif of animations

Level 4
Ok i found a better way todo this, dont make gifs when you make an animation preview select custom and use bmp(not 8 bit(make sure you put it in a seperate file for each animation)) When finished please zip the each animation file and e-mail them seperately.

Status
Not open for further replies.