• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spreading Disease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
You're going to have to be way more specific. Otherwise, all you need to do is make an ability based off of disease cloud, which I'm assuming isn't what you're asking about.

Level 3
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Picked unit) has buff Acid Bomb) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Neutral Alchemist - Acid Bomb (Picked unit)
              • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 512.00 of (Position of (Picked unit))) and do (Unit - Create 1 Footman for (Owner of (Picked unit)) at (Position of (Picked unit)) facing Default building facing degrees)
            • Else - Actions
              • Do nothing
This probably wont work, but that's what i make of it, this is my first complex-ish trigger i ever made, so be gentle :3

Also 'Footman' is a dummy unit that casts your plauge, and 'acid bomb' should be changed to your plage.

Level 6
Order last created unit needs to be after create 1 footman.

The script should be last, as I'm assuming that's the leak remover? You can't put it at the beginning or it will do nothing.

Level 3
When i found the leak remove code it was before the pick unit group in the example trigger, so i think it sets it to be deleted as the trigger finishes.

Level 11
When a unit gets diseased just give it a disease ability that effects allied units. Do every 1 second pick all units with the disease buff and add if it doesnt already have the disease ability then give it the disease ability. You will need 2 disease abilites, one of them effecting allies and one effecting enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.