• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Spellbook Integers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I got a unit that has 4 spellbooks. Each spellbook has upgradeable spells. I have created an integer variable for each spell to check. The problem is, i dont know how to increase the integer based on the number of times that particular spell is cast. I tried with starts the effect of an ability, as well as starts casting an ability. They both did not work. Help me please. :sad:

Level 9
Ya it works. I had my integer messed up is all. :p
Ive run into another problem though:
  • Events
    • Unit - a unit begins the effect of an ability
  • Conditions
    • ((Ability being cast) Equal to Warstomp)
  • Actions
    • Set Spellbook_WarStomp = (Spellbook_WarStomp + 1)
    • Game - Display to (Player group((Triggering player))) the message: (String(Spellbook_WarStomp))
This all works fine and dandy. I run into a problem when i cast the ability. It gives a "+3" to the integer, instead of "+1". Any suggestions?

Level 9
Yes. It does. There is no other trigger that is used alongside with this integer.
The spell is cast and then it shows (like its supposed to except x3):

Status
Not open for further replies.