• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SPELL WORKSHOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Endure ability

hey, i'm working on a campain; i have worked out a race of ice trolls and i need a spell for my Yeti units: It's called Endure. Its a passive ability that cuts down large damage. The goal is to combine it with the Rage ability that powers the unit up when low on life. This ability I already made.

Premisses:
If damage > than 60 then it will be reduced by 25%.
If damage > than 100 then it will be reduced by 50%.
If damage > than 200 then it will be reduced by 75%.
If an attack is leathal, then the unit will be left with one hp.
If the Hp reaches 1, the last premisse will be skipped.

Can you make it?? It's a tough challenge, i couldn't make it myself so it would be a big help if you could make it.

Thanks in advance!!

Level 2
The ability will reduce damage when a large deal of damage is done in a single event.

For instance: If the unit with this ability is hit by a Storm Bolt, dealing 120 damage, the ability will reduce the damage done by 50% so that the damage done by this event will be only 60.

So if the original damage is high it will be reduced.

The second part is that the unit will always leave 1 Hp unless the unit has only one hp left.

Hope i made it clearer..

Level 1
Hey kernel i want a spell :
- Mana enfeeble : the hero has a X chance to mana burn a unit , burning away mana equal to 3x his attack :wink: pretty simple huh ?

Level 3
Hi, iam making my own hero but i need helpwith some spells.

Switch - It switches from attack 1 to attack 2, or vice versa. 10%-20%-30% + attack and defence, dependeing on level of skill.
Ice Arrows - already have it
Headshot(passive) - critical hit with "Headshot" Tag, and diferent icon (i can make the icon u ask for it when u need it).
Fury - makes the hero invulnerable and gives him 40% more attack for 40 seconds
-------------or---------------
Hide - the hero turns invisible with the posibility of attacking without getting visible again. This invisibility can't be detected by any technology/unit/or artifact. Lasts 40 seconds and gives 30% more attack, without turning off other ability attack bonuses.

the 2 last ones are obviously da lvl 6, just choose one of them, this one will be da one dat u prefer, or da easier to make.

Thanks a lot if u make them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.