• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell time bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I made a meteor spell wich based on starfall but don't stop, and the damage is faster than effect. pls help
The dummy ability is Flame acopa.
The triggercategory is MEteor strike.

Attachments

• Bárányfogi.w3x
    915 KB · Views: 50
1.) I can't even load your map because it's giving me a victory message when it starts.

2.) I notice this has some problems:

• firesky effect
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy Firesky for (Owner of Fireskycast) at (Position of Fireskycast) facing 0.00 degrees
      • Unit - Add flame ako to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Blood Mage - Flame Strike ((Position of Fireskycast) offset by (Random real number between 300.00 and 600.00) towards (Random real number between 0.00 and 360.00) degrees)
      • Unit - Add a 3.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
You have serious location leaks on your map every 1 seconds of game time. You need to change your trigger to this:

• firesky effect
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set "TempPoint1" = (Position of Fireskycast)
      • Set "TempPoint2" = (TempPoint1) offset by (Random real number between 300.00 and 600.00) towards (Random real number between 0.00 and 360.00) degrees
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy Firesky for (Owner of Fireskycast) at (TempPoint1) facing 0.00 degrees
      • Unit - Add flame ako to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Blood Mage - Flame Strike (TempPoint2)
      • Unit - Add a 3.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Custom Script: call RemoveLocation( udg_TempPoint1 )
      • Custom Script: call RemoveLocation( udg_TempPoint2 )

Level 3
1.) I can't even load your map because it's giving me a victory message when it starts.

You got a victory message because you didn't set enemy slots(Birkak= Sheep(in english)).Actually your trigger offer is not change anything on my spell.
But thanks the look.

Status
Not open for further replies.