• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell importing problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I'm currently stuck importing a spell. Everything was going fairly well and easy until that some triggers' actions required variables that were not in the original map.

Is this supposed to be like that?

Do i need to make the spell on my own.

The spell is the fire bolt from this map. http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/spells/561/

I spent almost an hour trying to import this into my map. Should i PM the creator? Or is it something else.

Level 19
You should copy all variables, units, spells, ..
In other words : you'll need to copy every object that the spell is using.
If you copyed everything you should paste the trigger and check if all variables are right, the conditions are right, unit summons are right, and so on...

And no, you don't need to make it by yourself.

Level 9
Thing is, when i check the original map and all the variables it's got the variables used in those specific actions aren't there either. However, when clicking the tab that shows variables you can select for the action it's there.
For Example:

gg_trg_Fireball_Trail is required for the action, but it isn't in the variable editor thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.