• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

[Spell] - Burning Tornado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone,
I have been trying to create a spell that does the following, but I don't have the skills to do it: (I found related spells, couldn't modify them to my needs)
Basically, its an ultimate (so 1 level)
- Target Type: Point
- Cast Type: Active, (not Channel)
- Detailed Description: The Hero spawns a tornado (maybe with the Doom - Target effect at the base of the Tornado as special effects) that drags all enemy units within 700 Range, except Magic Immune Units, towards it (ideally spirally) dealing very minor "drag" damage. When the Tornado expires (8 seconds) it blows up dealing 650 damage to a 350 AoE (Ideally using, after crediting him, WILL ALL MIGHTY's NuclearStrike).
- Cooldown: Not sure yet, needs balancing with the map.
- Mana Cost: Not sure yet, needs balancing with the map.

Level 2
Yes! :)
But spirally isn't necessary (it'd be great), I don't want to intrude, but if, it is going to be spiral, could I ask for the rotation being faster than the drag?

uhmmmmm just like Black Hole of DotA but the spiral effect is hard.Maybe i can help you about it,Please see this spell i made:Whirling Axe
this has a Spiral Effect and follows the Caster,although i didnt make it as a MUI Spell.[broke="Note:This Spell doesnt make the affected unit to have spiral effect.]Read Me[/broke]
Maybe ill add some Indexer to make it Mui or use Hashtables
also See This:Time Guardian Pack
Read the Time Whirl

Creates a concentration of energy at a point, causing nearby enemy to be sucked in. After 3.5 seconds, the huge concentration of energy will detonate, pushing all nearby enemy away from it and deals damage. Enemy that is near to the area of explosion will takes halved of the damage. Damage is pure.
Level 1 - 200 AoE, deals 80 damage.
Level 2 - 250 AoE, deals 160 damage.
Level 3 - 300 AoE, deals 240 damage.
Level 4 - 350 AoE, deals 320 damage.

This have Relevancy to want you requested,BUT it sucks 1st the Affected unit then Makes a Spiral Effect(a Cyclone Effect)for the sucked unit.
View my spell:Maelstrom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.