• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Breaker Knight request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi, i would need a model, like a spell-breaker riding a horse, and the horse's aromor has the spell breaker armor texture
any help would be appreciated

Level 5
Do you want him to use sword or original blade? I can make version with sword based on death knight, but making version with blade would require much more work with animations. He also needs some changes to his robe to make sitting on horse possible :D.
i don't really care about the weapon, maybe could use this?http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/blood-elf-sword-264248/?prev=d=list&r=20&c=10&t=7
and i don't mind the changes to the robe, you could give him footman legs

Level 20
That's what I've made so far, it still needs horse armor and I'll have to connect verticles to right bones. Do you want him with green glowin eyes (like my Arcane Hunter has), or with standard Spell Breaker's portrait?
knight.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.