• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Special force unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi I would like to learn how to create a model that contains x models of it.

I mean for example take a flying machine. I want to change its size to 20% (fore example) and take 5 of them and join them in a single model. So it would look like 5 or more scapeships are travelling. Would only need the walk and death animation. Or even just the walk animation.

For what do i need this crazy idea?

Well since wc3 has some hard op limit i think i could break them with this model that represents (5,6,7,8,ect) units in just one.

Anyway i think is a quite unique idea. Just tell me if is posible or if is worth it please.

Thanks for your time.

PD: Posible model could be this tri droid by Fingolin really nice model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...fighter-264208/?prev=search=droid&d=list&r=20 (for example)

Status
Not open for further replies.