• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Star Wars Recon Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
So I need a simple Star Wars Recon Droid model for my map. It should be something like you see in the picture. It doesn't need to be detailed so it can be just gray or black ball with middle eye and antenna. Animations should be stand, walk, attack (the middle eye or if there is gun should flash as green or red) and death (small explosion). I'll be very grateful if someone can make this model for me.
250px-Sith-probe-droid_negtd.jpg

Level 3
here ya g sorry it took so dang long, its jus a ball with antenna, crappy textures, but if your desperate, it looks semi aight from front, but i am far from proud of it so im not gonna post it as a model

plus idk if it works ingame as im laking wc3 atm so if it bugs out past use tell me what messed up (im gonna guess itll be the animations) and ill rig it some more, or if theirs anything specific you want changed (probably would be the textures) tell me. otherwise i hope its good enough

also i regret to inform you the i was unable to add the particle for the attack as i awas lacking wc3 thus couldnt use magos.i hope you still find use for it

Last edited:
Level 7
The model itself is good enough but some animations (like walk) are quite jerky... And particles would be cool. Also it doesn't work ingame or WE... I'd to check it on model viewer. So if you can fix these things it would be good.

Level 3
ya sure dont try to hold back on the critisism it helps me.i so wish i had we right now..

hmm well i dont see how the walk animation is jerky, cuz i made it simple so he just hoverd, but ya ill try warcraft viewer btw could you be more specific in what you mean it doesnt work ingame,like is the textures missing, does it not import,what?

ok so i redids the animations..almost done, ima troublkeshoot in wc3 vewer

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
will do werewulf sry...im relativly new ...i was gone all summer bout 3 months total, ehy well heres the update, ima get warcraft 3 tomorrow hopeflly so ill definitly find out the prob n ad particle emmiter plus i redid the animations, walk is jus floating, same with stand and the death n attack gatta lil bit better, please be more specific at the problem. thnx again for lettin me take this request

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.