• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Special effect] Gloria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Helo, I've searched through alot of sites for a gloria model... but i could not find one.

So, what I would like to request is a Gloria that you can attach at "overhead". The Gloria itself should be rather small, or suited for the priest model, and not too shiny. Other than that it's up to you.

If you wonder what it's for, it's supposed to be an hero aura effect.

// QueloR

Level 6
Well don't have a picture and i'm terrible at drawing pictures.. But I guess I could explain some more;
The basic idea is a gloria, similar to the aura effect that spawns on units not having e.g brilliance aura (the light blue ring at the feet's ). But it should be on top of the head and more "holy" like. Hope this makes any sense.

Btw, i tried search google but the never ending pages of different christian pics.

Level 6
oh is that so?:grin: Well I can't say I'm any good at english now can I? Well thanks for that correction...

Level 5
oh you not gonna draw. just copy a picture of it? then put on image shack or photobucket? then the img code copy it then paste on your post?

Level 6
well here's a halo fx, took me 187 seconds to build ^^

including texturing, and testing

uses all in-game textures so just import that and you're ready to roll.

This is awesome, one note tho... could you make it yellow insted of white?

Level 10
erm I could, tho it'd add to filesize as I'd have to export then modify a game tex, I'll do it for you tho as it'll only take 10 seconds

EDIT: Here ya go

Attachments

• Halo.blp
    12.7 KB · Views: 53
  • halo.MDX
    1.3 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.