• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

special effect bug help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
when i acquired item A i created dummy behind my hero every 0.1 second with the mode of my hero it self (90% transparent) and expired in 1 second
but there another special effect on the dummy like blood bleeded from my hero right hand, i never set that up.

my item have ability upgrade ability anyway

• Gryphon speed
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
      • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to |cffff8800Falcon Amulet|r
      • (Unit-type of (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to Gryphon Warrior
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Add (Hero manipulating item) to FEATHERGROUP
      • Unit - Set (Hero manipulating item) movement speed to 600.00
      • Trigger - Turn on feather on <gen>
      • Trigger - Add to Gryphon attacked <gen> the event (Unit - (Hero manipulating item) Takes damage)
  • feather on
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (FEATHERGROUP is empty) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
        • Else - Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in FEATHERGROUP and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set FEATHERHERO = (Picked unit)
          • Set FEATHERPOINT = (Position of FEATHERHERO)
          • Unit - Create 1 Timelord dummy SOS 2 for (Owner of FEATHERHERO) at FEATHERPOINT facing (Facing of FEATHERHERO) degrees
          • Animation - Change (Last created unit)'s vertex coloring to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 90.00% transparency
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_FEATHERPOINT)
          • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
  • Gryphon attacked
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Gryphon Warrior
      • ((Triggering unit) has an item of type |cffff8800Falcon Amulet|r) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Add (Triggering unit) to FEATHERGROUP2
      • Set FEATHERINT = (Random integer number between 1 and 100)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in FEATHERGROUP2 and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • FEATHERINT Less than or equal to (10 x (Level of Spread Wings for (Triggering unit)))
            • Then - Actions
              • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads miss above (Triggering unit) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
              • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
              • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 64.00 towards 90.00 degrees
              • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 4.00 seconds
              • Unit - Set life of (Triggering unit) to ((Life of (Triggering unit)) + (Damage taken))
              • Unit Group - Remove (Triggering unit) from FEATHERGROUP2
            • Else - Actions
  • sos 2
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Timelord dummy SOS 2
    • Actions
      • Unit - Remove (Triggering unit) from the game

Attachments

• ss.png
    ss.png