• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Spell trigger help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hi,
i have the spell Rejuvination and want to (have to) trigger it with a trigger so i got it that it will work but when i dispel it then the unit got double so much heal and second problem is which spelldmg when i drop a spell dmg item he it will heal negativ oO really bad.... so here is my trigger

verjuengung lvl 4 test
event
unit - A unit starts an effect of an ability
condition
action
Set rejun_unit_of_target = (Target unit of ability being cast)
Wait 1.00 seconds
If ((Level of Rejuvination for (Triggering unit)) equal 4) then do (unit - Set life of (Target unit of ability being cast) to ((life of rejun_unit_of_target) + (Real(((65 / 12) + (SpelldamageP[(Player number of Speller)] / 12)))))) else do (Skip remaining actions)
If ((Level of Rejuvination for (Triggering unit)) Gleich 4) then do (unit - Set mana of rejun_unit_of_target to (20.00 / 12.00)) else do (Skip remaining actions)
floating text - Create floating text that reads (String(((50 / 12) + (SpelldamageP[(Player number of Speller)] / 12)))) above rejun_unit_of_target with Z offset 5.00, using font size 8.00, color (0.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
Schwebender Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 100.00 towards 95.00 degrees
-------- - --------
floating text - Change (Last created floating text): Deaktivieren permanence
floating text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 1.40 seconds
floating text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 0.65 seconds
-------- - --------

and this is my spelldmg trigger

GetBonus
event
unit - A unit aquires an item
condition
((Triggering unit) is a hero) equal True
action
If ((Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) equal Ring of the Old Mages (1)) then do (Set SpelldamageP[(Player number of Speller)] = (Spellincrease[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] + 5)) else do (Do nothing)
If ((Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) equal test) then do (Set SpelldamageP[(Player number of Speller)] = (Spellincrease[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] + 1000)) else do (Do nothing)

LoseBonus
event
Einheit - A unit loose an item
condition
((Triggering unit) is a hero) equal True
action
If ((Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) equal Ring of the Old Mages (1)) then do (Set SpelldamageP[(Player number of Speller)] = (Spellincrease[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] - 5)) else do (Do nothing)
If ((Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) equal test) then do (Set SpelldamageP[(Player number of Speller)] = (Spellincrease[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] - 1000)) else do (Do nothing)

but when i cast the spell more then 2-3 times it will do nothing so i need a costum script which destroys the variable. if i use this Custom script: call RemoveUnit(udg_rejun_unit_of_target) the unit with the spell would be remove oo

thx for help

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.