• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SparksExplosion

From the Hive Workshop's First SFX Contest.

Keywords:
explosion snow ice frost
Contents

SparksExplosion (Model)

Reviews
01:56, 11th May 2008 HappyTauren: As always, a quality effect from WILL. Works in game and in viewer (although viewer fucks up particles, so test it in game).

M

01:56, 11th May 2008
HappyTauren: As always, a quality effect from WILL. Works in game and in viewer (although viewer fucks up particles, so test it in game).

Level 2
Awsome special effect dude! Hey i have a request... can u make this a bit smaller, faster (short the duration of the water/snow falling) and remove that ground destruction effect (if u use it again and again the whole map is full of holes...)? I really need it!

Level 2
very nice model, I used it to enhance an "underground" bomb, which got thrown on some water surface and "explodes under the ground". The visual makes it look so good!