• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Space Station Doodads Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Well ive started a map I would really like to finish and I need some models first. The map itself is in early early stages and I will post about it in map development looking for help once it gets farther along, but for now I need some models.

If anyone out there can make the following that would be great:

Square steel wall, but not a shiny steel
Flat steel cieling to match the wall, also not shiny of course
Pipes and stuff, what you would see on the walls and cielings of a space station
Many variations ofcomputers, computer panels and large screens
Overhead lights, like long lights on cielings of hallways
Sliding doors, like the doors on the death star

Those are what I need most at the moment. In the future I will need some more however. Also, if you are interested in helping with the map itself right now, il just say its a space arena wehre players work together to use the ships, they will be able to run around in the ship and work in there working on different parts like the engine and generators and weapons and stuff, but there will be much more. pm me if your interested

Status
Not open for further replies.