• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Space Orcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Space Orcs is a map i made over 3 years ago, inspired by custom models of space orc marines by General Frank. I later updated the map, as new space models have been uploaded on Hive. Recently i remade it, and im happy with it enough to present it to the public, and hit the battle net.

Features:
-Up to 6 players (3v3)
-Chose one of 3 unique heroes
-12 units with diffirent abilities and advantages.
-Control all 7 capture points to win the match
-3 tech tiers, alot of upgrades and researches
-Bots actually know how to play and win, so you can have fun even in singleplayer! You can even watch bots vs bots matches.
-Kill counter to boost your e-peen!
-Map not protected
-Map has some lightning bug, that seems to be related with the custom models.

Latest version is in [edit: post #4], also all versions can be found in the link below, if you want to see how the map evolved, first version is from 01/08!

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/search/?go=1&n=&a=vitek99&c=0&pf=1&p=1&roc=1&tft=1

Attachments

• Space Orcs v2.0.w3x
    2.7 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Level 2
Terrain was supposed to be plain and symetrical, like in footmen. Its all about the units. Also Im planing to add more game modes in next version, like Capture flag, Deathmatch or Cart Push. But i want to do some online tests first, to catch issues i couldnt find playing with bots.

Last edited:
Level 2
a small updade after testing it online

i also messed around with diffirent game modes as i annouced, but didnt liked how it turned out, so i just stick with capture point.

Attachments

• Space Orcs v2.0.1.w3x
    2.7 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.