• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sovereignty

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
An epic-strategy game about macro skills and tactics

This game was made long ago and I do not plan on updating it further, uploading it so people can try it out or mod it as they see fit as I am officially making it open source. If there are any bugs or glitches I apologize, feel free to fix them at your leisure. Though I would enjoy credits in the off chance the map becomes popular, they aren't necessary as I don't really use War3 anymore anyway.

Do with it as you will, as it has been a very long time since I've even played it I can't guarantee everything in there is of my own making, and if there aren't credits in the map, I'd be happy to add them to this description if anyone knows anything about it.

Other than that, enjoy, I recommend at least 4 players, and a basic understanding of the game.

Each player begins with a king, this king can be used to claim a circle of power at a castle, but must remain on the circle to keep control of the castle. A worker can then be built at said circle and can be used to create the rest of your buildings, the last king alive wins.

I've had some pretty decent times playing this game so I hope someone else can find enjoyment in it as well.

Keywords:
Mass, Strategy, Epic, Grand, RTS, Kingdom, Army, Conflict
Contents

Sovereignty (Map)

Reviews
18:46, 11th Jan 2013 Orcnet: see my comment
Level 22
well well well lest go ...

-most of the land has only trees and walls, nothing more, put more doodads on the ground and put more curl, is for something more real, why in some parts is totally square.
- try put different models for the kings
- one better description is cool :D

3/5 good,but can be better :D

Level 10
well well well lest go ...

-most of the land has only trees and walls, nothing more, put more doodads on the ground and put more curl, is for something more real, why in some parts is totally square.
- try put different models for the kings
- one better description is cool :D

3/5 good,but can be better :D

I won't be working on it atall, just submitted it in case others wanted to but thanks though

Level 30
I tested it but the first problem I encountered is the hero(Arthas model) I can't move the unit what gives? is that how it should play or did something went wrong? so I did a little cheat codes and stuff and look at the terrain and triggers, well its a fair map to be a template but I doubt it would surpass the likes of users nowadays they can now build there own map and its objects

I like the idea of this map but somehow its lacks much game play and to see that your not remolding the game anymore sorry for the bad news friend

Attachments

• move.jpg
    move.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 126