• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Source Code of WarTools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Is any way to detect chat/lobby except Enter??

Do someone knows how it realised in wartools
http://web.me.com/elettrone/Wartools/Home.html

Game Detection Engine

One of the best and unique features in Wartools along with the Smart Keys is the GDE or Game Detection Engine.

This system handles the auto activation and deactivation for hot-keys so that you don’t have to manually activate/deactivate them every time you are chatting or if you return to Windows.

When I say this is a unique feature I mean that at the present time of writing this guide there is no other alike program that can do this as efficiently and errorless as Wartools.

As the system doesn’t rely on “Enter” or any other key press detection, Wartools will never get your hot-keys stuck breaking down your gameplay and even leading you to a unfortunate death.

This is one of the main reasons why i started writing my own program and probably one of the reasons you will likely keep using Wartools over other programs after trying it for a while.

Why don’t you release the source code rather than the compiled version?

Because I don’t like the idea of people tampering with my code, altering it, maybe make it even dangerous and thus potentially ruining my credibility if re-distributed.
I also spent a lot of time coding it and making it better, overcoming issues and obstacles, it is my creation and mine alone at least as long as I have some interest in DotA.

...from the FAQ section.

Status
Not open for further replies.