• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Sounds echo in-game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,it's been a long time. :)

I am having some trouble with a map of mine right now and I could really use some help. The sounds of the hero's responses (when u click them) or when u click on a shop the sound it makes echoes and it makes it REALLY annoying.

I just wanted to post this question here hoping that someone had the same problem and fixed it.I can't post the map here for some reasons (don't ask),but if you really need to see the problem in order to understand it you can pm me.

Thanks in advance.

Level 11
Have you tampered with sounds in the trigger editor? If so, can you post what you did here? Does this problem occur in that particular map only, or in all maps?

Level 5
do check your map properties under Scenario - Map Options. Your custom sound environment box might be checked and the custom sound environments like mountains and psychotic produce the echos your hearing.

Thisisyourproblem.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.