• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Sound] first kill, centuple kill, start game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I need some voice sounds like that of DotA (double, tripple kill, wicked sick, godlike, etc...) for my spiceant's Power Management map. The map is a arena type 'starcraft zone control' kind of map and thus the voices i request should sound like coming from a passionate narrator narrating an arena.
I need the following sounds spoken in a similar style as in DotA. Ofcourse preferring non-glitchy quality sounds with no background noise. I prefer them to be too loud rather then too soft so i tune them down as i need it.
The noises requested in the first paragraph i find to be the most important, the second less so and etcetera. I will greatly apreciate it if one paragraph is completed per time and not individual sounds.

-Start the killing (does not have to be this sentence, but it should announce the start of the killing)
-You are victorious
-You have been defeated
-First blood

(The following noises are responses to sudden events like double and tripple kill in DotA and should be spoken as such. Please try to emphasize the uple part a littlebit. In increasing magnitude of importance, the latter sounding more important then the former)
-Decuple murder! (10 kills)
-Vigenuple murder! (20 kills)
-Trigenuple murder! (30 kills)
-Quadragenuple murder! (etc.)
-quinquagenuple murder!
-sexagenuple murder!
-septuagenuple murder!
-octogenuple murder!
-nonagenuple murder!
-cececentuuuuuuple murder! (to emphasize the amazingness of this achievement) (normally spelled centuple)
genocide!!!
(numbers will come with the decuple/vigenuple murder messages so the people know how much it is)

On my map every day can be special. There are several types. The following are normal 'boring' days and should not be shouted, just announced
-Rainy day
-Sunny day
-Day of Growth
-Rest day
-Swift day
-Recall day
-Exhaustion day
-Rest day
-Darkness day

The following days should be announced significantly more loudly
-Sacrifice day
-Vampires day
-Sanctuary day
-Werewolf day
-Destination day
-Pacifists day
-Gateway day
-Void day

and this one should be on par with the announcement of a centuple kill!
-King of the hill day

(maybe we can make a contest out of this?)

Last edited:
Level 4
If someone does the sounds i requested that i will use in my map i'll wire through 10 Euros via paypal (about 14,5$ or more depending on how long it takes / how much the dollar drops in value)

(sounds should be for free use / not for me exclusively)
Will give proper credit.

People don't take money on the Hive, you give them +rep, to give a person rep you click the buttom that looks like a checkmark and a red x below their name.

Also, don't double post, unless you wait roughly 24 hours, the almight mods gave us an edit button for a reason.

I can't find those exact things, but I got a bunch of sounds from Mortal combat and Unreal Tournament; includes:
•Chose your Destiny (good for chosing characters)
•Well Done
•You Weak Pathetic Fool
•You are Nothing
•Test your Might (could be used for start)
•Superb
•Fatality
•Brutality
•Punish Him
•That was Pathetic
•Outstanding
•Flawless Victory
•Its Official, you suck
•Finish Him
•Excellent
•Domintating
•First Blood
•Godlike
•Headshot
•Holy Shit
•Humiliation
•Killingspree
•Ludicrous Kill (ludicrous means bull shit)
•Monster Kill
•Multi Kill
•Prepare to Fight (could be used as start)
•Rampage
•Ultrakill
•Unstoppable
•Wicked Sick

Hope it helps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.