• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Soul Harvest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I need help with making a spell:

Soul Harvest

Converts all corpses within 800 AoE of the caster into life,

Level 1 - 5% of corpse life converted per corpse.
Level 2 - 10% of corpse life converted per corpse.
Level 3 - 15% of corpse life converted per corpse.
Level 4 - 20% of corpse life converted per corpse.

Any help would be appreciated.

Level 14
Not sure how exactly this could be done, but you might want to try something along the lines of using animate dead(or whatever it's called, the level 6 death knight spell). Set the maximum number of spawned dead to 99999 and set it to have an AoE of 800. Then you could simply count all the animated dead, remove them from the game and add 5% * removed animated dead to your hero's health.

I am not sure exactly how you can do it, but I know it can be done(regretably I don't have the time to check it out at the moment). Also note that this may not be the best(or easiest) way to do this.

Level 16
Think this should work. I added a display messege to see how much hp you gain.

Level 1: gives the hero 5% of corpse's max life from each corpse.
Level 2: gives the hero 10% of corpse's max life from each corpse.
Level 3: gives the hero 15% of corpse's max life from each corpse.
Level 4: gives the hero 20% of corpse's max life from each corpse.

Attachments

• CorpseAbsorb.w3x
    14.9 KB · Views: 68
Level 1
Inc massive GUI trigger:

Unit - Set life of (Triggering unit) to (((Life of (Triggering unit)) + (Real(((Number of units in (Units within 800.00 of (Position of (Triggering unit)) matching (((Triggering unit) is dead) Equal to True))) x ((Level of (Ability being cast) for (Triggering unit)) x (Integer(0.05)))))))

Status
Not open for further replies.