• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
We don't need the following types of maps:
DotA
Mauls
Castle Builder/Defense
Ripped Enfo's
Arenas (Excluding things like Battledome)
Basically any fabrication of a map to imitate another map--i.e. some crappy noob-made version of something
More "Real Life" maps like LOAP, excluding ARLC's
Maps that are horrendously huge but have no quality
Basic Whatnot

Level 5
There are only about 2 castle builders, and yes i do know there are way too many mauls, but just to tell you, my castle builder isn't huge, and nooblike, it is pretty small, actually and has a lot of balancing. Why don't you actually TRY my map before you critisize it.

Level 16
Not that concept. It's just people are so bleeping uncreative and incompetent that they take ideas and take full credit w/o giving credit to the original maker of the inspiration.
More Bad Map Signs:
Lot's of betas-- Battleships 1.82 protected
Names not related to the game--Boats
Things that have the context "Remix, Gold Version, Silver Version, NEW!!!"
Anything ripped and extremely stupid: Racist Maul or something like that
Anything that is stolen from an original map
Submitting incomplete maps just to make some fantasized "deadline"

Level 3
dont forget the sheeptags or any other stupid clone based on it.

ah sheeptag in the old days that was brilliant. untill some noob came up with the "perfect" sheeptag maps....

i honestly wish everyone would have the old sheeptag7.1, 7.1e, or 7.3 map from the [star]clan so people can see that sheeptag didnt start out as a crappy thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.